The Pentaho Excellence Awards recognizes and honors the innovative, interesting and impressive ways that customers and users worldwide deploy Pentaho technologies.
Companies worldwide submitted their nominations in six categories for the inaugural awards program. Category winners were selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, impact and business value of their Pentaho Deployment. The panel of judges included: Howard Dresner of Dresner Advisory Services, Clive Longbottom, Industry Analyst and founder of Quocirca, Rosanne Saccone, CMO of Pentaho, Chris Dziekan, SVP and Chief Product Officer of Pentaho and Dave Henry, SVP of Enterprise Solutions of Pentaho.
The six category winners received a free ticket to PentahoWorld in Orlando, Florida on October 8-10 and will be honored at a special awards ceremony during the keynote hosted by Pentaho Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Richard Daley. At that time we will also announce the company that received the highest overall score and recognize them as the Pentaho User of the Year.
We'll be awarding a Customer Excellence Award in each of the following categories:
- Best Enterprise Deployment - Recognition of the most successful Pentaho deployment at an enterprise level (e.g. Fortune 2000) company to not only solve departmental issues, but to future-proof their business to scale and develop new analytics capabilities throughout their entire organization.
- Platform Innovation - Recognition of the most innovative use of Pentaho's open and extensible platform to create a cutting-edge deployment and generate business value.
- Best Big Data - Recognition of the cutting-edge company who has successfully leveraged one of Pentaho’s Big Data partner technologies to push the horizons of analytical technology and value.
- Embedded Analytics - Recognition of the company with the greatest metamorphosis after embedding Pentaho Business Analytics. This could include time-to-market, driving new revenue streams or delighting their customers.
- Improved Customer Experience - Recognition of the most insightful company who has improved their customer satisfaction through integrating and analyzing diverse data sources.
- Best ROI - Recognition of the company that has the greatest return on investment as a result of their Pentaho deployment. This could be a quantitative ROI such as in terms of value per dollar spent and people hours saved. Qualitative examples include improved visibility, gained productivity and reduced risk.
Panel of Judges:
- Howard Dresner, Chief Research Officer, Dresner Advisory Services
- Clive Longbottom, Industry Analyst and founder of Quocirca
- Rosanne Saccone, Chief Marketing Officer, Pentaho
- Chris Dziekan, Chief Product Officer, Pentaho
- Dave Henry, SVP Enterprise Solutions, Pentaho
What do Pentaho Excellence Award Winners receive?
Category Winner Benefits
- 1 Pass to PentahoWorld
- Press release recognizing company as award winner
- VIP event with other category winners at PentahoWorld
- Recognition at awards ceremony during keynote session
- Award with company name
- Speaking opportunities at PentahoWorld highlighting use case
User of the Year Winner will also receive:
- Additional award with title and company name
- $1,000 donated to charity of choice
- Pentaho executive will visit office to take development team to dinner